Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012

Hello everyone, happy New Year 2012 to you all...



Time seems to be so much different here that it is in Switzerland, it's now more than 4 months that I am here in the USA but it seems like a whole life spent here, but at the same time it went by so fast...
I had so many good times in 2011, that I could hardly tell them all here on this blog.
But it's not the purpose of this blog to tell everything, just the funniest, greatest and most important.
So I wish you can enjoy the new posts (Apple Orchard, Bowling with friends, Kentucky, Lincoln with Family, Kansas with family, Refuel Retreat).
Swiss friends, here is a little bit what I experienced the last 4 months.
Friends form Lincoln, here you get time to remember all these good times we spent together last year and this January.
Enjoy the tour.